You are a reseller. And you are looking for some really cheap mobile phones to sell over the internet, either on your online store or on eBay. But one question that haunts you is how to find a cheap mobile phone supplier. Well here is the answer.
1. Searching on any search engine won’t help much. Type in “cheap mobile phone supplier” and most of the information that you’ll end up clicking on will be useless. Therefore, you need to narrow down your search. Instead of searching in just any search engine, search at an online wholesale directory, like SaleHoo. Such a directory will direct you only to the actual suppliers in the business. In fact, taking SaleHoo for an example, they claim to have over 8000 suppliers in their database. And therefore, your chances of finding what you are looking for are much brighter.
2. The next thing I would recommend you is to look for mobile phone suppliers from China. Chinese wholesale products are really cheap, in fact cheaper than anything else. So picking up supplies from a Chinese-made mobile phone wholesaler could get you good margins on your resell.
3. A good business practice is to compare quality and prices of the prospective suppliers. Finalize 3-4 suppliers and then compare what all are they offering and at what price. Which among them you finally choose should depend on who can provide a worthy product and at what rate the supplier is offering it at.
4. When looking for quality look for those which can sell. Like a mobile phone with features like touch screen, good mp3 player, mobile TV, in build camera, etc will have higher selling point.
5. Last but not the least – find out which mobile phone supplier can give you extra services like return for the damaged goods, or drop shipping, or fulfillment, or customer service. If you wish to remain in the reselling business for long, these services guarantee satisfaction and help in keeping a customer.