If you have just broken up you are going to have to learn how to heal a broken heart. The first thing you should realise is that this is all normal. How you feel right now is completely normal and you should be proud of yourself that you are healthy person who is in touch with their emotions and vulnerabilities as a human being, those who pretend not to care are often the most insecure.
This article is designed to give you some tips on how to heal a broken heart and deal with the early stages of the break up. They should be used even if you want to get back together as chasing after your ex and putting pressure on them will not work.
Do what you need to do to get through the first few days, if you feel like crying then do it. If you feel like you can’t handle the office then call in sick. You don’t want to do this for ever and 1 day off should be the most.
- Use your friends and family in your time of need who also know heart break through their own experiences. You may feel like you’re the only person in the world with this problem but the truth is far from it.
- Don’t become a recluse or go into hiding, go for coffee, take long walks and exercise. This will increase endorphins in the body, the natural happy hormone.
- Express your emotions through a journal, painting or music.
- Taking a trip out of town as a new environment with less memories of your ex attached.
- Pamper and spoil yourself by doing fun things you enjoy be it a spa weekend or a golf trip.
- Eventually you may need to force yourself into dating, try your best to do this and you may quickly find there are others you are just as if not more attracted to than your ex.
Getting over someone is never easy discovering how to heal a broken heart will take time but you can get there. For more info on how to heal a broken heart visit Make-up-Not-Break-up.com here: How to Heal a Broken Heart [http://make-up-not-break-up.com/how-to-heal-a-broken-heart]